Gate Entry allows access to the following facilities:
Camping facilities are provided – showers and toilets. No powered or reserved sites.
Make sure to pack:
- Camp Oven
- Personal Sunblock and Personal Insect Spray
BBQ’s and controlled campfires are permitted inside the camping area.
On-site catering is available courtesy of the Harts Range Amateur Race Club.
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with plenty of delicious menu options, cold drinks and ice available. Opened from 7:30am – 9:00pm Saturday/Sunday and 7:30am – 10:30am Monday.
Don’t forget to check out our nightly dinner specials.
Supporting the canteen means supporting the HRARC to facilitate future fantastic events.
HOW TO GET THERE
The Harts Range Bush Sports Weekend is an unlicensed event. No alcohol is sold over the weekend – BYO is welcome.
Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and the HRARC, and its contractors, reserve the right to remove anyone from the area who may cause harm. NT Police will be on duty throughout the weekend.
Although dogs are not welcome, if you must bring yours, it must be always tied up.
The HRARC sells its own merchandise at the Racetrack Shed – Saturday from 12noon to 4pm and Sunday 9am to 1pm.
2023 Food stalls available – Strawberries Galore and Coffee Vans.
Businesses or individuals wishing to hold a stall at this year’s Campdraft or Races will need to apply. Contact Liz Bird on 0409 670 887 for more information.
Atitjere/Harts Range Community Store
- Phone: (08) 8956 9773.
- 210km from Alice.
- Open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm. Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm only. Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays… however…
- Over the Picnic Races Weekend the store will be open SATURDAY 9:00am to 12:00pm, SUNDAY – CLOSED, MONDAY (Public Holiday) 9:00am to 12:00pm.
- Fuel, good selection of groceries, hot food, ice-creams, drinks, pay phone, ATM Machine.
The Gemtree Caravan Park
- Phone: (08) 8956 9855.
- 140km from Alice.
- Open 7 days 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Powered and non powered camping sites, cabins.
- Fuel, small selection of groceries, hot takeaway snacks, ice-creams, drinks, pay phone.
- Website: www.gemtree.com.au
- Phone: (08) 8956 6307.
- 340km from Alice.
- Open Monday to Saturday 8:00am to 6:00pm. CLOSED SUNDAYS.
- Fuel, drinks and snacks (no hot meals).
- Non-powered camping sites available.
- EFTPOS available.